Expert Q&A

How can I look at my 2010 return?

2010 return

Related Topics: Tax Returns and Preparation
Related Tags: Tax Changes, Tax Planning
Kim Forgue
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful? YES | NO
By Kim Forgue - Meadow Accounting & Tax Services
Answered almost 5 years ago

You may look at your 2010 return by requesting a copy of your tax transcript from the IRS. Additionally, you may contact the paid preparer who completed your return (they should have a copy)

Do you have a different question?